Today on The Forever Bride Show we are talking about backdrops and custom arches and how to make your wedding unique.
Arches & Backdrops – Tips on finding your ideal backdrop style and the different ways they can be used!
We are getting away from the dated arbor and basic two post / cross beam arch and were getting super
creative! Arches create a focal point for your big day!
What Dos Goats is doing that is special:
– Prepping the wood
– Staining the wood
– Jaco Bean is our main jam!
– Making them movable is really important to us, so we are working hard to come up with different bases and connecting them so that you are able to move them around your space with ease.
We gather a ton of inspiration from the west coast weddings we admire.
The different styles:
– Triangle was our first venture.
– Geometric shapes are on trend, like hexagon and octagon
– Moon arches
– Custom designs
Textures and Materials:
– Steel, metal, or copper
– Birch trees
– Use it for the backdrop to your ceremony
– Move it inside and use it as the backdrop at your head table
– They can hold signs (jaco bean collection)
– Photography backdrop
You can add stuff to them!
– Laser cut signs
For more info on Dos Goats Plans you can email Christina and Adam at email@example.com or visit their website:www.dosgoatsplans.com
Facebook: Dos Goats Plans