- She is the Executive Assistant at Forever Bride. Sarah keeps everyone organized and on track. A graduate of the University of Wisconsin–River Falls with a degree in Communication Studies and a background in customer service and assisting, Sarah enjoys making new connections and helping others. She loves to travel and recently got engaged during a trip to Punta Cana, and spends her free time volunteering for the Animal Humane Society.
- Sarah crept on Steven in High School and they reconnected years later while working together at Macy’s! Tune in to hear their hilarious and adorable proposal story!
- Sarah shares WHY they chose a destination wedding and what that process looks like for them. Other reasons why people need to do a legal ceremony: they are in the military, they plan to elope, health insurance reasons, they want to have their wedding on a specific and special date.
How to Make Your Legal Ceremony Unforgettable:
1. Make it different from the other ceremony you are having
- No rings – Sarah & Steven tied together three cords!
- Different music
- Not at courthouse
- Do something special AFTER the ceremony! Like a honeymoon staycation at Hotel Landing!
2. Keep it a secret
- Makes the other one still special
- Gives a purpose to both
- Meant it was smaller
3. Know that you get to celebrate TWICE
- Two anniversary dates
- Remember it might be legal, but whatever you did not like you get to do again! Tune in to hear examples of what Sarah liked and what she didn’t like!
- Two dresses
Closing Advice for Brides:
Don’t get into a destination wedding alone!
Be sure that you have a team behind you and surround yourself with people who LOVE you.
Your legal ceremony will be unforgettable no matter what!
Tune in to hear the specifics of how Sarah made this day special! And share your own ideas in the comments below or ask others in our group page for brides across the country called, Forever Brides.
Also, click here for tickets to The Market, a wedding expo for every couple, for 80% off with the code: FBSHOW. The Forever Bride Market, presented by Mintahoe Catering & Events, is on Sunday, February 16th, at Radisson Blu MOA.
Finally, if you book one of these vendors for your wedding, you get an exclusive Forever Bride tank top mailed right to you for FREE! Get your tank top now!